Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Thursday, May 04, 2006
Lookie Here
I totally lied. Again. I have created some art in the last few weeks. It's been so chaotic that I actually forgot. How somebody could forget that they actually sat down, created a sketch and then digitally worked on something for hours is beyond me. But since we're talking about me . . . I guess it makes sense. So. This lovely lady was created for a client. Isn't she purty? I think I might add her to the Pop Art section of my website.

Desert Diva
2 Comments:

She is just lovely! If this is Illustrator, you did a great job. I have really been into that program lately! Fun stuff! Brandi

9:18 PM  

I have Illustrator but have absolutely NO IDEA how to use it. I use an obscure, unheard of program called Ulead . . . Back in the day before Photoshop was all the rage. (And kids had to walk to school barefoot for miles. In the snow.)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home