Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "PORTRAIT"

Illustration Friday "CAKE"

Cut Off

Illustration Friday "SORRY"

Walmart

Recommendations

Illustration Friday "ANGELS AND DEVILS"

Dr. Phil & the Diva

Lookie Here

Illustration Friday "UNDER THE SEA"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Saturday, June 10, 2006
Illustration Friday "JUNGLE"
I suckity, suck, suck. I have not found the time to do most of which must be done and am tragically behind on most every aspect of my life. But, priorities people. Priorities. Must have submission to this week's theme of "Jungle" at Illustration Friday. Here it is, my version of jungle is that of the concrete variety.

Bargain Shoppers

Meet the Bargain Shoppers. They know the jungle well. It's wild out there. Hunting and foraging for great sales.
9 Comments:

lol yep and it sure is a jungle out here when you ladies are on the prowl shopping. watch out! nice illo

2:33 PM  

Funny...I was just at Nordstrom's today to buy some cosmetics and got totally freaked out by the crowds of ladies swarming all over the shoe department! I told my BF that aside from not having enough money to stay in the height of fashion, it's those crowds that keep me away from the stores. (Of course, when I saw all the goodies on sale, I made a mental note to return early one weekday morning when it would be empty..ha ha) Anyway, I love this. These gals look like they're in pefect control of their expedition. I'm thinking there must be some guy outside the picture who's carrying all the rest of the big packages!

3:13 PM  

Interestin take on the theme!

3:17 PM  

Shopping is a jungle! You are totally on with this theme! Dont be so hard on yourself. In looking at your site and all that you have accomplished, I am sure you are a very busy woman. It isnt like the reason you are behind is because you dont have a million things to do! Anyway, just my take on things. There are only so many hours in the day! Beautiful work as always! Brandi

7:09 PM  

your artwork has such style and elegance..lovely illo of the concrete jungle

1:24 AM  

your artwork is always so fun, yet elegant at the same time.

9:52 AM  

Hi Shano,
The jungle is everywhere!Same in the store!For to charm us,a woman must cross the jungle of shopping...For my greater pleasure!
Great work!
Nice week

8:32 PM  

bravo!! once again, maaavaaalous!

10:01 AM  

Fantastic as usual! LOVE the colors, their stances, everything! Awesome!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home