Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "CAKE"

Cut Off

Illustration Friday "SORRY"

Walmart

Recommendations

Illustration Friday "ANGELS AND DEVILS"

Dr. Phil & the Diva

Lookie Here

Illustration Friday "UNDER THE SEA"

MIA




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Saturday, June 03, 2006
Illustration Friday "PORTRAIT"
"When Riding Nick" has always been one of my favorite self portraits. (hee) Although assuredly, I don't look like this. Imagine Jon Bon Jovi on a horse, and that's me. Actually with the new hairdoo it's more Keith Urban than Bon Jovi. But that's an improvement, no? Welcome to my Illustration Friday submission! Once again it's all about the hair.

When Riding Nick
8 Comments:

wonderful illustration... very graceful

11:58 AM  

hope the horse doesnt get spooked and go off at a gallop. nice pic almost make me wanna lie down and go to sleep she looks soooo relaxed.

3:21 PM  

Very exquisite! LOVE the horse...I wish I could draw a horse so well, I LOVE horses!! Excellent illo!

6:33 PM  

this is really beautiful and captures a certain precious moment.

7:07 AM  

Beautiful lines. very peaceful and relaxing.

7:26 AM  

I truly thought your hair looked adorable in the last photo I had seen on your blog but that is just me! It is funny how something like that can just stay on our mind. I got a haircut at great clips a week ago and she styled it and on the way home I was almost crying. Well, once I styled it, the cut was actually great and I love it but I dont know what she was thinking that day. Anyway, the piece is beautiful, I love horses. Brandi

12:35 PM  

Nick reminds me of my horse I had many years ago.

Beautiful as always!

6:47 AM  

Even your horses have those loooong legs! this one's a beauty. I love the proportions you gave him...he's pure grace and she's pure bliss. Lovely work, Shano:>

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home