Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Cut Off

Illustration Friday "SORRY"

Walmart

Recommendations

Illustration Friday "ANGELS AND DEVILS"

Dr. Phil & the Diva

Lookie Here

Illustration Friday "UNDER THE SEA"

MIA

My Art in Easter's Edition of Seattle Times Macy's...




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, May 26, 2006
Illustration Friday "CAKE"
Here is my submission for this week's theme at Illustration Friday of "cake". This piece was created digitally for a client a couple months ago. Possibly for a clutch or handbag?

tea party
16 Comments:

Very sweet!

9:13 AM  

Love the cake stands. I like the colors and the poodle. Very girly & fun.

9:28 AM  

this is a visual feast and a delite to my senses!!! love it and i would like to be there!!!

11:54 AM  

This is gorgeous! It reminds me of "high tea" at fancy Victorian restaurants/hotels. So delicate and nicely arranged.

12:36 PM  

beautiful work!

1:17 PM  

oh so girlie!...love it, I am embracing pink these days...how cool to see a different side of your work!

4:17 PM  

Sooo ... sweet, but you must say...
"You're Invited To My Tea Party! "
:o))))

3:49 AM  

What a delightfully dainty tea party! I can almost hear the string quartet and the swish of taffeta skirts. I love all the pretty little scrolling designs, and I love the fancy little poodle. Woof:>

6:57 PM  

Very sweet! Sophisticated and colorful! Pass me a cup cake - Please!

10:20 AM  

Hi Shano,
Ho,yes! A small cup of tea with and a slice of cake!I arrive!
Very beautiful illustration!
Nice week

8:15 PM  

Very sweet. I adore poodles.

8:27 PM  

LOVE the French feel...and, all of those cakes! Awesome job!

2:09 PM  

So charming! I love the swirly lines and the striped wallpaper together!

2:46 PM  

Lovely illo! Reminds me of a children's book cover...

yummy cake.

11:09 AM  

charming setting you've created, lovely!

7:40 PM  

Make me think of strawberries, mouthwatering image! Very nice and sweet illo.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home