Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "SORRY"

Walmart

Recommendations

Illustration Friday "ANGELS AND DEVILS"

Dr. Phil & the Diva

Lookie Here

Illustration Friday "UNDER THE SEA"

MIA

My Art in Easter's Edition of Seattle Times Macy's...

Interview with The Raw Artist




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Cut Off
I am having a terribly hard time getting motivated today. And even though I have a coffee maker who loves me enough to brew my coffee "strong" and at exactly 8 am and also beeps when it's ready for a nice warm cuppa java . . . It also cuts me off exactly two hours later with the same little happy BEEEEEEEEPPPPP that once let me know that "coffee is now being served in the main kitchen area". Two hours ago. People. I will not be cut off by a perky (heh) little automated machine. I will not be told when I've had enough caffeine, because obviously I have not. I could inject caffeine into my veins, and it still wouldn't be enough. Juan Valdez could be hand-feeding me coffee beans straight from the pods, and it still wouldn't be enough caffeine. Does anybody have any extra crack laying around? Because seriously. I slept so poorly last night due to the anxiety from plethera of crap that needs to be done RIGHT NOW. And guess what? Blog entry is not one of them. Suckity.

And it's raining. I am happy it is raining for two reasons and one of them is admittedly really stupid and doesn't make sense to anybody but myself. Reason number one: Horses. Rain makes grass grow so that I don't have to buy overpriced hay. Yay. Two: Jen is coming next week. Weekend? (Must remember to check date.) And that means if it rains now, Mother Nature will have completely purged the rain from her system- Like a good cry or healthy bowel movement. See? Do you see how mentally challenged my thought process is? I just really don't want it to rain when Jen comes up because that would blow (and thus scare her away from moving up here.) So get it all out Mother Nature! Purge yourself now! Mamma needs grass. (Yes, I am aware of how that last sentence sounds. Heh. I'm sleep-deprived and slap happy.)

And I have to work with power tools today. I have to use the chop saw to finish the base molding in the master bedroom. I hate power tools. They scare the beejeezus out of me. They're all loud and stuff. Plus, they can chop off fingers. Or toes! Power tools are dangerous!

And I need a shower. This means I must get up and like walk to the bathroom. Which is probably 8 feet away from where I sit. But am oh so tired. Damn coffee maker cut me off. CUT ME OFF.

Must send out print orders. Must buy dog food. Must go to school concert tonight. Must paint stairs. Must call Ramona back. Must call Liz, Kami, and Donna to wish them a happy birthday. Must remember . . . Screw it. I'm going back to bed.
2 Comments:

Even though you are on the other side of the country (I think?), I'll do a rain dance for you.

I'll also send some grass growing wishes your way too! Gotta feed the babies right?

(What breed are they, anyway?)

9:31 AM  

Okay. But only if you do a rain dance for the weekend. After that, STOP. Oh. And if you could get that dance on video, that'd be great. Thanks!

(I have a Canadian horse and a good ole Quarter Horse.)

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home