Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "RAIN"

Illustration Friday "DANCE"

Illustration Friday "JUNGLE"

Illustration Friday "PORTRAIT"

Illustration Friday "CAKE"

Cut Off

Illustration Friday "SORRY"

Walmart

Recommendations

Illustration Friday "ANGELS AND DEVILS"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, July 03, 2006
Happy Birthday to ME (and me Mum)
Today is my birthday! Hurray!! (And my mother's birthday, but she never reads this blog because she "doesn't get them", but Happy Birthday Mom! Just in case.)

Today is the day that I suffer from agoraophobia because bad things happen on my birthday regardless of whether or not I leave the house. Like drama. And getting a year older . . . So far there has been no drama (It is almost noon) and I have yet to venture into the real world for a pedicure. And we all now how dangerous pedicures can be. I could get some nasty fungus infection like Paula Abdul. Rumbles could break out. The manicurists might suddenly go insane and challenge you to fisticuffs. You just really never know, do you?

So this weekend my husband threw a "surprise birthday party" for me that I knew about. Surprise! As it turned out, one of our guests RSVP'ed on voice mail three days before the big event. Hee. Fortunately it wasn't SURPRISE! Look at how dirty my house is. Had ample opportunity to tart up the home. And you know the best part about birthdays is? Friends! Alcohol! Gifts! All of which are yummy and/or fabulous. Thank you family and friends for everything.

x's, Shano
4 Comments:

Oh, Happy Birthday! Glad to hear your party went well and hope you make it through the day without anything crazy happening to you! I dont know about you but my Mondays are pretty tame so you might just be ok! Brandi

1:47 PM  

oh yeah, and i also featured you as my artist of the week on my blog :) love all of your work!
http://fairycreations.blogspot.com

4:21 PM  

Happy belated!! I hope you had a glorious day and did something decadent. The world is a better place for you being in it. :-)

11:36 AM  

Hey Shano - I saw on Brandi's blog that it was your BD, so I stopped by to wish you a happy day... Well, it's come and gone, but I can still wish you a great year. I've always thought you were probably a cool person, but now I know for sure...I like anyone who uses the word "fisticuffs." You rock!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home