Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "JUNGLE"

Illustration Friday "PORTRAIT"

Illustration Friday "CAKE"

Cut Off

Illustration Friday "SORRY"

Walmart

Recommendations

Illustration Friday "ANGELS AND DEVILS"

Dr. Phil & the Diva

Lookie Here




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, June 16, 2006
Illustration Friday "DANCE"
School's out for SUMMER. Makes me want to dance. How apropos for this week's theme of "Dance" at Illustration Friday. Here is my submission, Groove. Hopefully I will get to actually post something to my bl*g. Of course, only after I empty my email inbox. Which could actually take the entire summer.

Groove
15 Comments:

Your posts are always so beautiful. Love them all!

11:56 AM  

these boots were made for walking...very groovy...as usual

12:12 PM  

she defiently has that mod look of the 60s nice work

6:27 PM  

I like the choice of colors and the girl's pensive looks. The whole illo looks very classy.

6:50 PM  

I really love your work! Seen your work at flickr.com and they are really great. Keep it up!

2:12 AM  

Love those boots!

7:02 AM  

This dress rocks! I so love patterned dresses! Your work is always so much fun! Thanks for the fantastic inspiration! Brandi

11:19 PM  

Hey it's a go-go girl from the sixties, reminds me of Mary Quant and Twiggie and all that stuff. Very nicely drawn.

9:54 AM  

haha I know exactly what you mean, with school and finals i havn't had time to do anything! But now it's summer and blog and email neeed tending to. I'll totally join you to dance in celebration of SUMMERRRRRR!!
Nice illustration :)

10:08 AM  

Hi Shano,
Waow! So cute!Want me agree the next dance?
Have a excellent week!

6:49 PM  

She so into her own thing...grooving to her inner music! I love the dress. It makes me think of a Pucci print. the background is great too...nice splatters! Thw whole piece is very hip, very cool!

3:42 AM  

Just fabulous! I absolutely adore your work - you are a very gifted artist!

1:25 PM  

I love her pose and her hair! Very good!

Anette
www.wynlen.no

8:31 AM  

Really like this picture. Great job. The jesture is small. but you really get a feel for her dancing.

9:56 AM  

Your work is very very inspiring...thank you for sharing it with us.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home