Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Saturday, March 10, 2007
Unclad Show March 2007
This photo was taken at the Unclad show last night:

shano_unclad

But then you notice what was REALLY going on.

shano_unclad_whatsreallygoingon

It was vr fun until I noticed that I was being attached by the art. Check out the Unclad show here.
2 Comments:

wow, what aggressive art. ;-) in case you are interested, i am finally getting over my fear of painting. check it out when you can. :-)

p.s. you look fabulous!!

9:21 AM  

wow, love your work

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home