Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Thursday, May 24, 2007
Illustration Friday "SIGNS"
So I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed. It started when I went away for a week and to come back to being permanently signed out of my freebie image host. For the life of me, I can't sign back into Flickr. So, Photobucket? Oh sure. Why not? So what if it's a hurkin' life-sized image?! Bigger is better, right? The only problem is I'm like Rainman when it comes to changing things. Can you envision me hitting myself upside the head? Well do. Because Photobucket is no Flickr. ANYWAY. Here is my post for Illustration Friday's theme of SIGNS. No explanation necessary unless you are hitting yourself upside the head. Then you might need further direction. Email me if so. I will promptly respond in a few days or so. You should have a mild concussion by then and the doctor will order you Vicodin. It's a win-win situation. You get drugs. I get to put off answering a psychotic email.



If you can't get enough of "New Orleans" she can be purchased here here.
7 Comments:

that is lovely!!! purple is my favorite color. did you know that disney is coming out with a black princess and the story will be set in new orleans? have you found anything new to satisfy your gilmore girl fix now that it's over :(?

12:54 AM  

Love her mask!
Cata

2:50 AM  

i think this might be one of my favorites or urs really like the street scene and the purple and grey is a nice change up

3:39 AM  

Love the mood and colors. - kate : )

8:43 AM  

hi Shano,
Beautiful women in the French quarter!
Is it still there low?
Wonderful weekend !

9:20 AM  

Hi Shano, your works are gorgeous! I especially luv "Blues Woman". The vibrant colours and funky style really makes your work unique!

8:13 AM  

I will promptly respond in a few days or so. You should have a mild concussion by then comprar direto da china and the doctor will order you Vicodin. It's a win-win situation. You get drugs.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home