Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Saturday, April 05, 2008
Illustration Friday "SAVE"
If you save all your money you too can be JUST like Paris Hilton.

celebutant

www.illustrationfriday.com
8 Comments:

Very good little illo, but she's much cooler than Paris:)

12:44 PM  

now that girl got bling : michael dailey

1:14 PM  

Well I better start saving now!!! Thanks for the tip! Great work.

3:43 PM  

You got the paris pose down pat (nice alliteration:>) I wouldn't mind all the money, but I'd rather be just like me... only rich!

4:09 PM  

I love her pose. A great idea! You have such a great style!

2:05 AM  

wow i like your style :)

3:28 PM  

Oh, I could never be like Paris. ;-) Thank goodness.

7:39 AM  

Sleek!! sexy illustration :-)

Happy Potato Greetings!
Astrid

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home