Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "FIERCE"

Chrysalis

Femme et Cheval

Why I have so many durn animals

Every Day

Once again, it's been nearly a zillion years since...

Seagrass Gallery GRAND OPENING

Illustration Friday "SAVE"

Interview

Illustration Friday "HOMAGE"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, July 18, 2008
Illustration Friday "ENOUGH"
My newest painting, "Family Jewels" depicts two women showing their bling (click on the enlarged version and you can see that they have swarovski crystals as earrings and ring). Because really, a girl can never have quite ENOUGH diamonds.

Family Jewels

Illustration Friday.
9 Comments:

I love this! (Can we really ever have enough sparkly things?)

11:28 AM  

oh what fun!!! love the idea...I thought about a lady not having enough diamonds...but then I moved on to shoes...hehehe

12:27 PM  

great piece, love your style!

12:33 PM  

I just love this! Your illos are so stylized and so well executed. Nice job :)

12:36 PM  

Hi Shano,
Is true,girl can never have quit enough diamonds.Great illo !
have a beautiful sunday.
You like diamonds...Look this blog :
http://ptitscailloux.canalblog.com

9:23 AM  

Wonderfully composed! A really effective illustration.

1:17 PM  

Very elegant! Neat style!


Happy Potato Greetings,
Astrid
-PotatoMammaDesign.com

5:08 PM  

ha ha 'diamonds are a girl's best friend!' fabulous illo.

5:29 AM  

love your illos. have you thought about illustrating for greeting cards?

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home