Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Land of 1000 emails

Illustration Tour 2008

Apparently I'm a two-faced hater

Starting September Off with a Bang

Wickedly Chic

Are you like me?

The Archives

Illustration Friday "MEMORIES"

(Oh good Lord. I wish I could say that I was drun...

Fresh Paint




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Thursday, October 02, 2008
Overhaul
I am in the midst of doing a complete website overhaul. First, I would like to announce that I have more payment options which according to some of you makes you as giddy as a schoolgirl - even the dudes. The only "thing" is that in 8 years of painting, I have one heckava portfolio and what stays and what goes is going to be hard. It seems that the top sellers have been the top sellers for almost that many years. They bore me. I'm sick of them. They were done a lifetime ago and I'm wishing them a restful peace in Internet Heaven because I know they will never go away and some brainiac will find them and say, "Oh, where did such and such go? Because I cannot continue on without that piece!" Only they won't have the title of the work. Only a description and I will have 50 matches and we will have lively on-going corespondence for weeks upon weeks. Oh yes. I look forward to those conversations now.

I only wish I could be like DVF and say, "You want more silk jersey wrap dresses? I'll give you some more M'effin' silk wrap jersey dresses!" Although I'm pretty sure that Diane probably never referred to her fab dresses as M' effin', but I can only imagine that she was mighty preoccupied in learning the techniques of 1980's pancake makeup, shoulder pads, and etiquette lessons from Coco Chanel, all the while rolling around in massive piles of cash to give a rat's ass regarding ONE more pattern of silk jersey wrap dresses.

And to the point. I am so not rolling in dough. Not even applying pancake makeup (as of 10/02/2008). However, how many "Multitaskers" and "Warmbloods" can I do before ya'll say STOP IT NOW?! I might just become the Thomas Kincaid of "diva" art where I have other people tweaking my existing art and signing it under my direction and name. Now WTF didn't I think of that first?

Oh yeah. Control freak thing. I paint my own paintings.

So bare with me. My blog and facebook is kept most recent, but yeah. Not always so punctual. Let me count the ways I suck. Better yet, do it for me. Extra credit for mispelled words or improper grammar. It's late and Diane and I are going to work on pancake make up techniques. Mainly blue eyeshadow.

Peace out.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home