Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Russ and Martin

Letter to the Editor

Pop Rocks and Coke

Designer of the Week

Clubbing Baby Seals

Can you share a little?

Cash problem solved

Overhaul

Land of 1000 emails

Illustration Tour 2008




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Thursday, November 27, 2008
Yet more cool things . . .
Again. Clients hire me to do a service, I create an image to their specifications, and then they go and take my illustrations and artwork one step further. It's simply amazing. I'm honored and amazed.

Check out what Melonie of Riding Couture has done. Know any dressage riders? Hit the ring with one of Melonie's creations and you don't have to SAY it out loud, but trust me, you saddle up to one of your frienemies, and you may as well shout out, "What up, BEEYATCH. Do my horse and myself not sparkle and shine? Oh, well. We don't MEAN to. It's just our natural glow of good taste and class."

You may recognize the Stiletto boot . . . only in wearable BLING:
ridingcouture_1

The image created in her and her horse's favor (Trust me, she and her horse are even prettier in person although she's so humble she would adamantly oppose, I'm sure!):
ridingcouture_2

So, if you're a dressage equestrian and you NEED to keep up on all that is FAB, check out Riding Couture. PS. I don't even ride dressage (but I have the tack, natch!) I would be SO VERY willing to lie, cheat, steal, and name my first born after the brow bands Riding Couture has on sale.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home