Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Lookit me!

Illustration Friday "Wisdom"

Illustration Friday "Empty"

Summer Vacation

I'm baaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkk!

VEGAS BABY VEGAS

Garage Sales & Bad Influences

Placidity

Voluptuous Vixen & Spaz

Beware of the TIVO Man




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Camping with Mermaids
I'm going away for the weekend. We are going camping! I used to hate, loathe and despise camping, but that was before the tent trailer. So I am literally a happy camper now that I can camp in comfort. (I didn't just jinx myself, did I?) Anyway, I am still WAY, way, WAY behind from our Vegas/Cali vacation, but here we are going away again. But being the good mum I am, this is the last weekend that we can camp before the kids go back to school after Labor Day (Note to self: Ditch all white shoes). So, I'm a gonna leave ya'll with this. She's super cute. She's 2.5" x 3.5" in her entirety. Teeny tiny she is. Too bad you can't see that she's sparkly with iridescence glitter and metallic paint.

Mini Mermaid
1 Comments:

I just love your art work. I have always loved camping, even though I suffer from mold allergies. Have fun!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home