Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Happy Me

Things that Annoy Me

Same Day Same Story

Dog Drama

Blackhole

The Demo

Illustration Friday "Hero"

What I did Saturday

The Reception

It's all good




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, July 04, 2005
Beware of the TIVO Man
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

My birthday was quite lovely, thank you for asking. No drama. Involved many luxurious gifts, one of them being TIVO. Said TIVO guy arrived at 8:30 the night before so that I had TIVO in time for my special day where I turned 29 yet again. As it so happened, TIVO man was here until 1 am in the morning! Unfortunately, we now have wires everywhere. Wires that hang in bunches and drape awkwardly from our roof. Wires that lay along our walkway. Wish I could have seen that at 1 am. TIVO man would have been here until 2 am fixing wires. (Was vr vr busy watching The Notebook again.) Ah, the great tribulations of TIVO . . .
3 Comments:

Oh good, Maybe I'm not the only one that has a crush on ryan gosling! =O)
Happy ummm, 29th! I'm forever 28 years old.

11:15 AM  

To all other Ryan Gosling fans . . .
http://wm.atlrec.com/simple_plan/video/untitled_450.wmv

(MTV video awards clip.)

11:41 AM  

Happy belated birthday, Shano!

I totally missed the link to your blog at your regular site! I'm so glad I paid ATTENTION this time!

Naturally, the look is stunning...I would expect no less! :-D

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home