Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Things that Annoy Me

Same Day Same Story

Dog Drama

Blackhole

The Demo

Illustration Friday "Hero"

What I did Saturday

The Reception

It's all good

Illustration Friday "Summer"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Saturday, July 02, 2005
Happy Me
Well, I'm just a wet blanket, aren't I? Honestly, I'm never THAT grouchy and irritable. Thankfully, that mood has passed and I'm happy, happy, happy! Which, yes I know. Happy, happy, happy people are equally as annoying. So let's just say that I'm content. Blissfully content-

*I have two LARGE packages waiting to be opened tomorrow on my birthday.
*The TIVO people come today.
*I just completed two commissioned paintings yesterday.
*Received some healthy-sized orders.
*My husband and I have been getting along fabulously for quite some time now.
*I seem to have a teeny bit of weight without realizing it.
*I found a pair of shorts that I don't remember buying. (Bonus!)
*Had homemade cherry pie (made by my husband!) and coffee for breakfast.
*Am drama-free and drama-free days are a plenty. The future looks bright in this regard.
*Almost all the laundry is caught up and house is moderately tidy.
*It's the weekend, and a Holiday one at that!


Unfortunately, it's still cloudy and cold. That blows.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home