Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







A VERY, very bad hair day

Feeling good

Getting to know me in 2005

Illustration Friday "Envy"

Painting

Illustration Friday "Nourishment"

Where am I?

Compliment

Artist Statement

Illustration Friday "Daring"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, June 10, 2005
Illustration Friday "Summer"
Beach Instructional

My contribution for this week's theme of "Summer" at Illustration Friday!
9 Comments:

Love this piece and your new BLog template!! Very cool.

9:12 AM  

She is wonderful and summery and oh, so not like me...

violetismycolor

2:16 PM  

So beautiful! You do such wonderful work. I'm envious! Very very nice submission :D

4:30 PM  

really lovely piece as usual -I really like your art style

8:41 AM  

As always she is wonderful! What a tan! I like your new sight!

3:31 PM  

Excellent! Great shapes, colors...and painting too. She's very pretty.

9:28 PM  

Alright woman! No more using my likeness without my express written permission! (Yeah right, I WISH!!!)
LOL.
:c )

9:50 PM  

her legs go on forever. so jealous of her and your illustrating skills.

:)

erika
http://www.five3.com

5:29 AM  

I dreamed last night that I was driving home (to our future vegas home-found out we're moving, ack!)and all along the road there were women half dressed promoting a new opening of Hooters! hahhha
Anyway, your illustration looks like one of the gals in my dream.
hahaha
And hey- sorry about the hair color. Fortunately you have a natural beauty so nothing a hairdresser does can take that away from you.
=o)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home