Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







It's all good

Illustration Friday "Summer"

A VERY, very bad hair day

Feeling good

Getting to know me in 2005

Illustration Friday "Envy"

Painting

Illustration Friday "Nourishment"

Where am I?

Compliment




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, June 17, 2005
The Reception
The gallery reception at Kindred Circle Art Gallery went well. Am thankful for the opportunity . . . But thank GAWD it's over. I am throughoughly over-stimulated from the meet & greet and pressure to have the paintings in on time! And now the kids are out of t-ball, softball, school is out, and ALL paintings are IN! IT'S SUMMER! HURRAY! Okay, now if it would only stop raining. And I could get caught up on commissioned pieces (took yet another last night), and housework. Oy vey. Said house is a complete & utter dump thanks to weeks of neglect. (Must remember to check into that whole "rich & wealthy" thing and pursue funds for housekeeper.)

The reception was actually a lot of fun (a special thanks goes out to big ole margaritas beforehand.) Jeff and Manya the gallery owners are just lovely, lovely people. Easy going, and fun. They made the whole experience a very good one. Here's a photo of Jeff, myself & Manya. And why yes, I am really that shiny, big, AND orange (jaundice is the new black). Thanks for asking!

Kindred Circle Gallery

Here's a photo with the girls! (Stacy, me, Ramona)
At the Gallery

Wish I would have remembered to take photos, or have somebody take photos earlier in the night. These photos were taken after the gallery closed and everybody was locking up. Duh.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home