Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







The Demo

Illustration Friday "Hero"

What I did Saturday

The Reception

It's all good

Illustration Friday "Summer"

A VERY, very bad hair day

Feeling good

Getting to know me in 2005

Illustration Friday "Envy"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, June 27, 2005
Blackhole
My email is going into a vast Internet blackhole. I am receiving some, but not others. Why me oh Mad Internet Gods?! Are you TRYING to drive me insane?

Hating: Email Vortex

Loving: Being caught up with everything that has been keeping me up at night.

Listening: Pond da Replay by Rhianna

Thinking: I need MUCH more coffee to function.

Planning: To meet Chris Bivins the fabulous artist who's sculpture I have acquired and is naked without a signature.

Wishing: Ramona wasn't abandoning me this week for TEN DAYS to go to the Dakotas. (I know! I didn't know people lived there either! Apparently, there are farms there or something. Oh, and her husband's family.)

Reading: Anna Karenina and Miss Doxie. Loving the latter, liking the former.

Coveting: Many things for my upcoming birthday.

Dreading: My upcoming birthday.
1 Comments:

OMG, I love Miss Doxie too!
She's actually "six degrees of separation" to me, so to speak--she's a very good real life friend of one of my mother's dearest friends (and my friend).
Hilarious, isn't she!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home