Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Same Day Same Story

Dog Drama

Blackhole

The Demo

Illustration Friday "Hero"

What I did Saturday

The Reception

It's all good

Illustration Friday "Summer"

A VERY, very bad hair day




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, July 01, 2005
Things that Annoy Me
*To have the song "I touch myself" by the Divinyls in my head for over four days now. That's just WRONG.

*To have a summer with no sun.

*Refusing to believe summer could be this cold and cloudy so you insist on wearing t-shirt and shorts all the while freezing your ass off.

*It is 61 degrees outside and 66 degrees inside. This is chillier than what you heat your house at in the middle of winter.


*To have a horse that is known for his long, shiny, luxurious black wavy mane- and to find one morning he has completely rubbed ALL of it off.

*Dogs that need to be tied up when you have acreage.

*Being shiny and orange.

*Having a "fat day".

*Being shiny and orange, having a "fat day", and being unmotivated, lazy, and overall unpleasant to be around.

*Kids who constantly argue and bicker and are unwilling to entertain themselves without the aid of t.v., computer, or gameboy.

*Cats that poop in children's sandboxes.

*Husbands that repeatedly explode food in microwaves.

*Not having any diet pop in the house.

*When friends abandon you for eleven days to go to visit family in the Dakotas.

*You get TIVO tomorrow and not even this can change your foul mood.

*It's far too early for a cocktail.

*Your birthday is in two days. You hate birthdays.

*Your husband calls from work and starts out with, "I just found out some disturbing news . . . "

*Being irrationally irritable and knowing that you are irrationally irritable.

(Side note: I'm not typically this unpleasant. Just really grouchy today. Lack of sun is really starting to annoy the HELL out of me. Good Gawd, you'd think I lived in the Seattle area or something! Oh wait. I DO live in the Seattle area. That would explain it. It is July FIRST, ya'll. I should be eating watermelon and running through sprinklers.)
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home