Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Camping with Mermaids

Lookit me!

Illustration Friday "Wisdom"

Illustration Friday "Empty"

Summer Vacation

I'm baaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkk!

VEGAS BABY VEGAS

Garage Sales & Bad Influences

Placidity

Voluptuous Vixen & Spaz




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Death to Six Feet Under
I am in mourning over the death of Six Feet Under. I simply cannot believe there's never going to be another episode. Last night I watched the series finale. Series finale! Not season, but series. I cried during the entire show. Can you believe it? A television show! I seriously need to get a life . . . But then a life without Six Feet Under? How can that be?

(Apparently I'm not alone.)

After I recover and get caught up with my life that doesn't involve the fictional people of Fisher & Sons, I will post photos of camping trip and other purty pictures of my real life.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home