Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Death to Six Feet Under

Camping with Mermaids

Lookit me!

Illustration Friday "Wisdom"

Illustration Friday "Empty"

Summer Vacation

I'm baaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkk!

VEGAS BABY VEGAS

Garage Sales & Bad Influences

Placidity




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, August 26, 2005
Nothing. No title at all.
For the first time in a loooooooong time, I can say that my house is kinda cleanish. You see, Mom and Dad are coming into town and really want to "see the house". Apparently, this means I have to clean it. Oh dear. It's 5:45 pm and still much to do. Obviously, this mean I must sit down and type an entry in my blog.

So. It's been busy busy busy around here. With camping and company, and sun that desperately needs me to catch it's summertime rays, I have also been busy with work. I'll tell you more about it later. Or not. But for now, it's back to work and cleaning.

Going to visit the San Juan Islands tomorrow. I'll take photos. Or not.

Just wanted to say hi.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home