Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







My cPanel

Holy Crap

Sleepyhead

WTH

Quick Update!

Forbearance

Easter 2009

Don't want to jinx it but . . .

HUGE Art by Shano SALE

Stoopid is as stoopid does




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Yeah, there's no way
I said I was going to blog more, and in my head I had a daily thing going on.

Not going to happen.

I'm a twitter sorta girl and keep it under 40 characters, Hello ADHD. But wait! I don't only twitter. I Tweetdeck. Which means that my twitters go out to FaceBook, MySpace, and Twitter . . . They could also go out to LinkedIn, but that would just be weird.

For me, a blog is like a crack-addict on crack. 40 characters at a time- How, when, and where do I stop? Do I stop? It's almost easier not to start.

I'm trying to balance painting, family, horses, dogs (my OTHER job), a social life, run (re-introduction into cardo since my treadmill bit the dust) and trying to find ME time which includes charity work, reading, oh . . . housework. Because God knows how much I ADORE housework ($%&*#*) AND COOKING! LET US NOT FORGET HOW MUCH I LOVE COOKING!! In other words, the plate runneth over. But, that's my personality to overachieve and then to not live up to my own expectations. (FAIL).

So hopefully this is a diving board into my life back into the blogging world. I hope so . . . But right now I'm getting ready for the the Mother's Day Tour (FOCUS. FOCUS)



And then on to the Portland show at Benjamin Benjamin's premier in Portland:

1720 NW Lovejoy # 102 Portland, OR 97209. Phone: 503.208.4236

Actually . . . My daughter has been running a fever for 5 days now. I am beside myself with worry. This blog distraction has been nice. Thank you Blogger.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home