Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Safe Horses Charity Event

Unclad Art Show 2009

Heaven & Hell

Too much of nothing

Oh, how ironic!

I was tagged for "25 Things"

The problem with dogs

Riding Couture & Illustration Friday

Two birds one stone

Lil Miss Godiva




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, April 06, 2009
Stoopid is as stoopid does
WARNING before you read.

If you read my blog, you know that I don't waste my time worrying about fragmented or run-on sentences, prepositions, improper grammar, or verb tenses staying in one format, or any of that other crap that I had to actually think about when writing a term paper. If I did bother myself with such annoyances, I would never have anything to say. But rest assured, the spell check has been hit. So what if the occasional word is missing? Fill in the blanks. Your guess is as good as mine as to what I was trying to say in the first place. Point is, I was once educated, but partied too hard to retain any of the knowledge and now I'm just too tired and lazy to be bothered.

It seems that most artists post FAR more frequently than me. And although I have a lot to say, I don't always have the time to say it, or can configure any of my many random thoughts I have at any given moment in to a coherent sentence. But I'm gonna try even if it means Twitter status blogging.

And I'm going to start by blogging about nothing in regard to artwork. Why? Because I'm compiling all my existing pieces together to list for sale on Etsy or Artfire or even eBay. And because I am so completely overwhelmed by it all, I'm going to have to deal with it another time. Probably not tomorrow, but maybe Wednesday and that will be like a TON of bricks released from my chest. So, get ready because the sale amount that I sell them for is not as important is GETTING them out of my studio. Not because I don't like the paintings or they aren't worthy, but because I'm not letting myself create new paintings until I sell what I have, and that is VR VR hard. Imagine a brain artistically imploding. And now that I have a CLEAN art studio with electricity and lights, I'm absolutely Jones'ing to get in there!

So .. . On Twitter the other day I wrote a one-liner stating that I have stupid goats. Surprisingly, I received a ton of hate letters because of it. To goat-lovers: I have stupid horses some days. Stupid dogs other days. My chickens (rather John's chickens) are ALWAYS stupid. God knows, I'm the first to admit that I have stupid days. Where are the emails stating that I'm misunderstood and not stupid?! Stupid is a great adjective and noun. IMO, everybody, goat, human, or the like, is stupid some days, in some ways. Want to know how many times I followed a stupid human driving a vehicle that probably had an IQ of 150? Get over it. You are stupid to waste your time and typing fingers telling me goats are not stupid. Hey- I'm stupid for spending the time typing this to tell you that goats and other life forms can be stupid. It's all hella stupid.

On another note, I gotta go veg and be stupid because it's late and that's the only way I can get to sleep at night. I bet my goats are sleeping well though.

Definition: not intelligent; irresponsible
Synonyms: brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey*, dull, dumb, dummy*, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked*, half-witted*, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, loser*, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, out to lunch, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, shortsighted, simple, simpleminded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless
Notes: stupid refers to lack of ability while ignorant refers to lack of knowledge
4 Comments:

yes, we all have our stupid days, like just now i had a half second debate on whether to spell stupid (the 6th word of this comment)with Os or with a U and I'm college educated and everything. hehe

3:01 AM  

Seriously?! You got emails about calling goats stupid? Wow! I so wished people cared enough about what I say to gripe, whine, and complain about it! How effing lucky are you?! You are a rock star! Ha!!!

At least you don't have a freakin' sister-in-law making public digs at you on Facebook and MySpace because you once posted on your blog "Put your Big Girl Panties on and Deal with It". Totally serious here. And it wasn't even about her! WTF is wrong with people?!!!!

6:31 AM  

I thought the goat tweet was quite funny. Got right to the point. Brevity is the soul of wit. Etc..etc.

Hell with the rest of them.

8:50 PM  

What Jeff said. I thought it was funny, too.

Goodgawd, people are stupid.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home