Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Yeah, there's no way

My cPanel

Holy Crap

Sleepyhead

WTH

Quick Update!

Forbearance

Easter 2009

Don't want to jinx it but . . .

HUGE Art by Shano SALE




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Saturday, March 26, 2011
Once Upon a time . . .
I had a blog.

Oh wait! Here it is!

So, now that after many a life's changes (no, not menopause for Christ's sake). I am getting ready to get back into the swing of things and LIVE my life and post to my blog.

Baby steps.

Purty paintings I conjured up which may or may not reflect my mood:





The Femme Fatale Series.
2 Comments:

I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

11:06 PM  

Sassy!!!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home