Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Friday, April 28, 2006
Illustration Friday "UNDER THE SEA"
So really. You've seen all of my mermaids. If you haven't, they are here. But, I wanted to shake things up a bit. I know, I am one WILD and CRAZY gal! So, I am submitting "Vacationing Mermaid". And technically, the sea is in the background, so therefore she is under the sea. See? I'm thinking outside the box. Who said I wasn't brilliant? Oh. Everybody including myself? Okay then.

Vacationing Mermaid
7 Comments:

Lovely illo!!

5:01 PM  

i love your fab style!!! your colours are exceptional too! I enjoyed reading your past posts and it's always good for your resume that your artwork was featured in a Macy's ad. They could have used anybody's art on that wall but they chose your girls!!!

5:10 PM  

I just love the way you use line in your work. The swirls in the tail are just to die for. Lovely! Brandi

7:15 PM  

Sensually sinuous! The blue is fabulous - very tropical, and the texture of the sand looks great against the swirls in the water. I'm laughing at her tan though...after reading your post about your friends from California:> Another wonderful piece, Shano:>

6:01 AM  

lovely mermaid shano...of course I'm partial to your divas anyway ;)...glad you've resurfaced...we will be leaving for vacation on Tuesday and this helps set the mood...even though we're going to the mountains ;)

1:46 PM  

Beautiful!!...wish I were there with her...looks very relaxing. LOVE her tail...and, her sunglasses! Awesome!

12:29 PM  

Hope she has lots of lotion for her tail. Great take on it. Love the colors and the mood. Makes me want a nice cold Iced Tea to drink.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home