Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Saturday, June 16, 2007
Illustration Friday "REJECTION"
My submission for Illustration Friday's theme of "Rejection" in my latest painting that I have created for a local show. The title is "Red Light" but it was almost titled "Lola" . . . as in "Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets", the great song by Sarah Vaughan. Lola knows no rejection.

Red Light
3 Comments:

she just oozzes that spolit rich girl attidue

4:34 AM  

this looks awesome!!! i thought the rejection connection was about her rejecting her clothes, haha

10:06 AM  

Who could possibly reject her? :-)

Yowza.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home