Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Wednesday, March 25, 2015
I'm so boring
When I first started this whole Internet thing back in the dark ages, I was one of forerunners with Ebay and HTML tags, AOL, and all that good stuff. And get this . . . I had a life! Now it seems that marketing online takes FAR more time than actually creating art. The market is saturated with other artists who caught on to this newfangled Internet thing and recently I have been spending a majority of my time researching SEO, keywords, getting noticed on Etsy, gaining more followers on Instagram, and getting Pinned on Pinterest (that was a funny). And this blog is so dusty and old- Just wondering is anybody out there? That's okay if not. I enjoy my own company. *crickets*
1 Comments:

Hi Shano, visiting your blog while checking on the links on my blog. :-)Love you work.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home