Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







So a couple days ago I made a post and I did re-re...

I realize now it has been almost a year since I ha...

Fashion Illustration Boot Camp

Once Upon a time . . .

Yeah, there's no way

My cPanel

Holy Crap

Sleepyhead

WTH

Quick Update!




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Wednesday, March 11, 2015
My day is like this:

Every day is pretty much like this though. My Mom is coming into town this weekend. Little does she know that she will be helping me with Project Organize. What is funny is that I'm very organized, but once I start feeling overwhelmed by STUFF I fall into a downward spiral of disorganization. I just wish I didn't love STUFF so much. I'm such a sentimental fool. But people like being in my home even though it's never clean enough by my standards- there is always lots to see and I've been repeatedly told how cozy it is. I have friends that live bare minimally in what seems like the VERY clean homes. Not me! My home will never have a sterile feeling. My home you can accidentally break shit and I'll be like, oh. Yeah. Bummer. It's just STUFF.

But I digress. Topic at hand: Art. I have been really trying to add more and more prints to Etsy and I have 124 items right now and many more to add. It's actually really fun going through old files and finding paintings that I created and forgot all about! Many of them are inspiring to re-do some of them in more of the style I paint now. Some of them are more cartoon-like than what I paint now, but still whimsical. But check out my Etsy shop and tell me what you think. I'd love some feedback and feel free to tell me things that just aren't working for you. That's the critical stuff I need to know! www.artbyshano.etsy.com

Don't feel like copying and pasting the link? Look over to your left and there is my Etsy shop under Eye Candy. Time is precious people!