Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Flirty Catwoman

Illustration Friday "CONTAINTED"

Completely Random Pissiness

My Secret Santa

Seriously.

Illustration Friday "RAMBUNCTIOUS"

We all eat mysterious things

Food Crack

Yet more cool things . . .

Russ and Martin




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Lil Miss Godiva
Okay. So this little ole painting took me hours longer than most of my paintings. It's actually a small painting (9" x 12") that I created on paper. Why I don't create more paintings on paper is beyond me, because it is unbelievably forgiving. There must be 4 paintings under this and I don't know how many times I redid her face and head- tilted it this way and that way, re-sized it, you name it I did it to her. She was a certifiable head case. Oh. And the horse? He changed colors at least three times. (A horse of many colors! Ha!)

Typically when I have to fight with a painting so much, I either ditch it or end up hating it. But I always tell myself, if the composition is there, STICK with IT. So I did and I'm glad. She's cute, right? And I'll admit that I don't always like the paintings I create, but that doesn't stop me from selling them off to collectors. But then I am incredibly hard on myself painting-wise and other.

Now that you have Lil Miss Godiva's full history, I will share this troublesome and difficult little diva with you.

Lil Miss Godiva

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Love the head and tilt....and the boobs!

xoxo

Mel

7:00 PM  

I love her!! Definitely one of my favorites.

4:49 AM  

Woo-woo!
Even the stallion has a sexy look in his eye!
I love your work. It always wows me!
I still have a card of yours in my kitchen with the sound view underneath it! I look at it everyday!
Wine...
soon??
Cheers!
Stephanie

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home